The AirTime Contract Service from Alewijnse introduces a comprehensive Pay TV, Internet and telephony services package for superyachts that is sourced from a single supplier and requires just a single monthly payment. The service reduces administration and gives a single point of contact for enquiries and service.
Alewijnse Marine Systems is pleased to announce the success of a project that set out to create an Airtime Contract Service that enables superyachts to source all their pay TV, Internet and mobile telephone provision through a single supplier, and pay for it with a single payment on a monthly basis.
The solution was devised in response to demand from Alewijnse clients looking to streamline their telecom services into a single, easy to administer package. With Alewijnse providing integrated systems capable of handling all three data inputs it made sense to take the process to its logical conclusion and add a single service supplier. The fact that the invoicing procedure is greatly simplified is an extra bonus.
As of September 2010 Alewijnse has eight superyachts already under contract for this new service and interest is growing rapidly.Share this:
Superyacht News Related to "Alewijnse AirTime Contract Service Superyacht Package"
- Alewijnse Marine Systems signs contract with Oceanco for electrical outfit of 85.5m superyacht
- Alewijnse to outfit six new Amels LIMITED EDITIONS Superyachts
- Alewijnse showcases energy efficiency for superyachts at the Monaco yacht Show
- Alewijnse to Exhibit at the Monaco Yacht Show 2010
- Alewijnse Marine Systems to boost superyacht yards competitiveness.