The respected German luxury yacht builder, Lürssen Werft, has announced that no agreement has been made with Drydocks World in Dubai in any way. The shipyard is surprised and really disappointed by this misunderstanding.
Contrary to the announcement of Drydocks World in Dubai, Lürssen wishes to clarify that there has only been a friendly conversation, at the request of Drydocks World, of a very general nature during the recent SMM exhibition in Hamburg last week.
Lürssen has no plans to cooperate in general with Drydocks World in Dubai for the repair and maintenance of navy ships or yachts and no agreement relating to such work has been reached or agreed. Lürssen has no intention to form a joint setup with Drydocks World in the Dubai Maritime City facility.
In the conversation held, it was only stated that in the event that a client expresses the special wish to have his yacht repaired at Drydocks World, then the parties would discuss this specific project at the appropriate time.
Superyacht News Related to "No agreement between Lürssen and Drydocks World"
- Drydocks World in constructive talks with superyacht builder Lürssen
- 180m mega yacht PROJECT AZZAM by Lurssen – the new Largest Luxury Yacht in the World
- The 7th Lürssen Rowing Regatta hosted by Lürssen Yachts on May 11
- 85m Superyacht NIKI launched by Lürssen Yachts
- 91m Lurssen Superyacht Project RIO