Inspired by Jacques Cousteau, the new “Adventure Class Yachts” introduced by Trekker Yachts represent an entirely new classification of luxury vessels. They include the Trekker’s T-65, T-75, T-90 as well as T-120 yachts.
Trekker passionately produces the World’s most versatile and environmentally friendly custom yachts. Each of their high performance globetrotters is engineered to safely store, launch and retrieve an unprecedented array of adventure craft from sport fishers and sailboats to submarines. No two Trekker’s yachts are alike, each a reflection of their owner’s unique outdoor lifestyle.
Trekker’s many design innovations set Trekker far apart from the parade of the traditional. Their yachts are different because they work better, harder, and are more efficient. Whether one’s journey is a sequence of weekend getaways, or an endless trip around the globe, Trekker’s high performance design will guide him there safely and efficiently – and then provide personalized experiences that one and his guests will never forget.
If looking for extraordinary value in a world class package, nothing equals the performance of a Trekker.
Superyacht News Related to "The new “Adventure Class Yachts” by Trekker Yachts"
- New Spirit Yachts/Sparkman & Stephens 42.4m J-Class sailing yacht CHEVEYO J1
- Newly launched Darwin Class 86 superyacht PERCHERON by CdM Yachts
- First images of the Darwin Class 86 expedition yacht PERCHERON by CdM Yachts
- Three version motor yacht Pacific Class by Monaco Yachting & Technologies
- Sale of the 41m IAG 135 Motor Yacht King Baby with RINA Charter Class due to be delivered by May 2014