Recently delivered to her new Owner by the Turkish shipyard Bilgin Yachts, the Gentleman Classic 160′ motor yacht M&M is an exceptional vessel, representing the bygone golden yachting era. Making her world premiere at the next Cannes International Boat Show, the 48,7m M&M superyacht is currently for sale for € 11,500,000.
Bilgin Classic 160′ luxury yacht M&M accommodates up to 12 guests in comfort and style. She provides 6 beautiful cabins. These comprise a master stateroom, a VIP cabin, a double cabin, along with three twin cabins. There is also space for her 7 professional crew.
Built to RINA and commercial standards, the 48,7m superyacht M&M is driven by twin MAN 707hp engines, reaching a maximum speed of 16 knots and a cruising speed of 14 knots. M&M also boasts zero speed stabilizers to provide a more comfortable experience while aboard.
Superyacht News Related to "Additional images of the newly delivered Bilgin Classic 160′ superyacht M&M"
- Bilgin Classic 160′ motor yacht M&M delivered
- Bilgin 160 Classic superyacht on display at the upcoming Boat Shows in Cannes and Monaco
- Bilgin Yachts launch the Bilgin 160 Classic motor yacht ANTINEA
- Additional images of the 40m luxury yacht M (Project M) by Bilgin Yachts
- 48.7m motor yacht Bilgin 160 Classic due to be launched at the end of June 2012