August 14 saw the first sea trial successfully completed by the 49m motor yacht Nassima by Acico Yachts. Launched last month, superyacht Nassima is due to go through a series of further sea trials followed by her premiere at the 2012 Monaco Yacht Show. She was designed by Olivier van Meer, and her lovely interiors are by VDP Studio.
Acico luxury yacht Nassima can easily accommodate up to 12 guests in 6 beautiful and comfortable cabins. There is a master cabin, a VIP cabin, as well as 4 twin guest cabins. She also provides a stern garage for a car as well as two motor cycles, a spacious sundeck and a large sea aquarium on the main deck. Her 7 crew sleeps in modern crew cabins.
All-aluminium superyacht Nassima is driven by twin Caterpillar 3512CHD, 1765 kW@1800 r.p.m. engines. She is able to reach to a top speed of 18 knots and comfortably cruises at 14 knots. Nassima is Lloyds as well as MCA classed.
Superyacht News Related to "Acico superyacht NASSIMA under sea trials"
- Acico Yachts launch the 49m superyacht NASSIMA
- Newly launched 49m Acico luxury yacht NASSIMA designed by Olivier van Meer
- 49m motor yacht NASSIMA by Acico Yachts with delivery in August to be launched soon
- Acico Yachts delivers the 47m motor yacht LADY DEE (Project DYB47)
- 23m motor yacht AY74 by Acico Yachts