A new flagship model, the AB 166 motor yacht has been created by AB Yachts. Measuring 49.90 meters, the new superyacht is essentially an enlargened version of the AB 140, the largest yacht in their current range.
AB Yachts new AB 166 Motor Yacht will enable owners to enjoy a bigger yacht with more flexibility while offering the superb interior and exterior design provided by the well renowned AB Yachts.
The AB 166 will be able to accommodate around 10 guests in 5 cabins including a large Master Stateroom located forward with large windows providing natural light and folding balconies providing a connection to the ocean beyond. An unusual feature is the jacuzzi/pool and sitting area which is incorporated into the bow area rather than on the upper deck or sundeck.
The AB 166 motor yacht will be powered by triple MTU M93L engines and waterjet propulsion enabling her to reach an impressive maximum speed of 48 knots. Her cruising speed is expected to be around 40 knots and full tank is estimated at 35,000 LT with a range of 2,500 nautical miles at 12 knots.
Superyacht News Related to "First AB 166 Motor Yacht by AB Yachts"
- AB 140 motor yacht Elizaveta launched by AB Yachts, FIPA GROUP
- Motor yacht AB116 by AB Yachts
- Motor yacht Shooting Star launched – A 38 m AeroCruiser by Danish Yachts
- Princess Yachts complete first hull of new 40M motor yacht – the largest resin infused hull in the world
- NISI Yachts to build second NISI 2400 motor yacht NISI 2400GT