86m Motor Yacht SEVEN SEAS by Oceanco Nominated for Asia Boating Awards 2011 - 86m Motor Yacht SEVEN SEAS by Oceanco
This image is featured as part of the article 86m Motor Yacht SEVEN SEAS by Oceanco.
PRNewswire, London, January 12. ALBLASSERDAM, The Netherlands – OCEANCO DELIVERS THE 86M SEVEN SEAS. SEVEN SEAS was successfully delivered one month ahead of schedule, to its owner on 22 November 2010. The 86m yacht built under the project name Y706 follows in the legacy of Oceanco’s thriving Y700 generation that includes award winning yachts such as Amevi, Alfa Nero, Anastasia, Vibrant Curiosity, and Sunrays.
Superyacht News Related to "86m Motor Yacht SEVEN SEAS by Oceanco Nominated for Asia Boating Awards 2011"
- 86m Motor Yacht SEVEN SEAS by Oceanco
- Superyacht Seven Seas delivered by Oceanco
- The Oceanco Motor Yacht Y706 due for her launch in 2010
- Troy Marine’s Super Yacht Imbros successfully tried at the seas
- Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race: Big Seas and Breeze Continue to take a toll