One of the latest projects of the respected Dutch design studio Vripack is the 85m (279′) motor yacht Liquid, also known as project number 6816. The Liquid superyacht boasts straight bow as well as hard-edged aggressive lines, well combined with her two-toned paint scheme.
Featuring a steel hull and aluminium superstructure, the Vripack designed superyacht Liquid is fitted with a helipad suitable for a large helicopter. Her beam is of 14.3m (47′), while her maximum draft is of 4m (13′).
Superyacht News Related to "85m motor yacht LIQUID concept designed by Vripack"
- New 54m motor yacht Chuggaboom designed by Vripack
- New 17m motor yacht Trawler 1700 designed by Vripack for a Brazilian family
- Vripack designed 17m motor yacht Vivante 55 HT by Vivante Yachts
- Guido de Groot designed 42m motor yacht concept for Jongert Yachts
- Vripack 97’ Motor Yacht Burger for Burger Boat Company