Launched in March, the modern 77m motor yacht Smeralda is currently cruising the beautiful Mediterranean. Built by the Australian shipyard Hanseatic Marine, Smeralda superyacht is the third luxury vessel, belonging to the popular Silver Series, designed by well known Espen Oeino.
The impressive number of 20 guests can sleep aboard the 77m megayacht Smeralda. She offers 10 luxurious and comfortable cabins, including an Owner’s apartment with lounge and large private deck, three VIP double cabins, two twin cabins, plus Pullman, along with additional four twin cabins. Her 16 professional crew sleeps in a captain’s cabin, three crew single berth cabins and six crew twin berth cabins, all ensuite.
Luxury yacht Smeralda can achieve a top speed of 29 knots, thanks to her twin MTU 16V 4000 M71 engines. She is built to Lloyds classification and complies with SOLAS less than 36 passenger safety standards.
Superyacht News Related to "77m luxury yacht SMERALDA by Hanseatic Marine visits the Mediterranean"
- Hanseatic Marine launches the 77m megayacht Smeralda designed by Espen Oeino
- 77m Superyacht Smeralda by Hanseatic Marine and Espen Oeino due to be delivered in Spring 2012
- 77m Motor Yacht Smeralda by Hanseatic Marine and Espen Oeino – 3rd superyacht in Silver Series
- Exceptional French Riviera charter yacht selection for your next luxury charter holiday around the Western Mediterranean
- 160ft Fitzroy luxury yacht Zefira visits Dennis Conner’s North Cove