72m motor yacht P1070 is the latest project created by the well-known Mulder Design studio. The luxury displacement P1070 superyacht is designed to sleep 12 guests and a 24-member crew.
Mulder 72m luxury yacht P1070 is an owner-orientated yacht with the entire upper deck designated for the owner, but guests will not feel neglected with a spa and gymnasium on the bridge deck and a beautiful saloon with both inside and alfresco dining areas.
Guests can choose to relax in the state-of-the-art cinema or for more energetic pursuits in the jet-stream pool on the fly bridge deck which also offers sunbeds for sunworshippers. A 10 metre yacht tender, two RIBs and four waverunners are stored in the lower deck garage.
Superyacht News Related to "72m Motor Yacht P1070 Concept by Mulder Design"
- Two new orders for Mulder Shipyard: Motor yachts Mulder 75 Wheelhouse and Mulder Favorite 1300 Convertible
- Luxury motor yacht JASMINE concept by Sea Level Yacht Design Engineering
- 96m Motor Yacht GARDINIA concept by Emre Yildirim of NOD Design
- Motor Yacht HORHOR – a concept by Emre Yildirim of Nod Design
- T4 Design by Enrico Gobbi 75m Motor Yacht Concept for Rossi Navi