The respected German shipyard Lurssen has recently completed the refit of its 71m motor yacht Titania, formerly known as Apoise. Now boasting additional 4 meters to the stern, the 2006 Lurssen luxury charter yacht Titania features sophisticated exterior styling by Espen Oino, while her impressive interior was developed by Zuretti.
Lurssen has also upgraded the superyacht Titania to include a new beach club and sauna, sun deck gym, as well as health spa. Moreover, she offers a new second master suite installed on the upper deck, so she comfortably sleeps up to 12 guests in 7 beautiful cabins, plus 3 supernumeraries.
Twin Caterpillar 3512B DITA engines deliver the Lurssen luxury charter yacht Titania (ex Apoise) a maximu speed of 16 knots, with a cruising speed of 14 knots. Her beam is of 13.12m (43’94”), with a maximu draught of 3.5m (11’48”). Titania is Lloyds Register as well as MCA classed. Titania yacht is available for charter this Mediterranean summer season.
Superyacht News Related to "71m luxury charter yacht Titania (ex Apoise) refitted by Lurssen"
- Refit and Paint Job by Melita Marine Group on Lurssen 70m Charter Yacht Martha Ann
- Exceptional French Riviera charter yacht selection for your next luxury charter holiday around the Western Mediterranean
- Discover Philippines and Whale Sharks aboard a luxury charter yacht
- Luxury Yacht Charter Vacations around the spectacular Amalfi Coast, Naples, Corsica and Ischia
- Superyachts by Rodriguez Interiors such as the 208´ Lurssen charter yacht Polar Star