Sunreef Yachts is pleased to announce that two luxury Sunreef catamarans have reached the shortlist in the International Yacht and Aviation Awards 2012 organized by UK-based design magazine, Design et al.
The 70 Sunreef Power Motor Yacht DAMRAK II is nominated the Best Motor Yacht up to 25m and the Sunreef 114 CHE Sailing yacht for the Best Yacht Interior Design. Winning yachts will be announced during gala dinner in May 2012 in London.
Motor Yacht DAMRAK II
|Year:||2011||L.O.A.:||21.34m (70' )||Beam:||9.14m (30' )|
|Max Speed:||0 knots||Cruise Speed:||16 knots||Engines:||2x MAN R6-800|
Sailing yacht Che by Sunreef
|Year:||2010||L.O.A.:||34.72m (113' 11")||Beam:||12.80m (42' )|
|Max Speed:||0 knots||Cruise Speed:||14 knots||Engines:|
Superyacht News Related to "70 Sunreef Power DAMRAK II and Sunreef 114 catamaran CHE nominated for IYAA awards"
- Mediterranean Premiere in Spain for Charter yacht DAMRAK II – a 70 Sunreef Power Catamaran
- Maiden Voyage in the Norwegian Fjords for Charter yacht DAMRAK II – A 70 SUNREEF POWER
- Sunreef 114 Catamaran CHE nominated for Superyacht Design Awards 2011
- Catamaran yachts Sunreef 82 DD and 60 Sunreef Power enter final months of construction
- The 70 Sunreef Power Sport Fish Catamaran by Sunreef Yachts