CRN Shipyard – a Ferretti Group brand, who will celebrate their 50th anniversary next year, has revealed its development strategies at the 2012 Monaco Yacht Show (Montecarlo, 19-22 September). The CRN Shipyard has seven megayachts branded CRN that are being manufactured in Ancona.
In 2013 CRN will have its 50th anniversary, a historical moment that testifies the well-established company, a brand of a niche sector on a market that has seen other important long-standing brands struggling.
The shipyard will keep focusing on the Client and the Product – giving its maximum attention to the values of the brand: attention to the Owner, flexibility, tradition, reliability, design, craftsmanship and Made in Italy. With its constant research, CRN is developing various projects for its Owners:
• M/Y CRN 125 60 m (to be launched in November) – designed by Zuccon International Project
• M/Y CRN 129 80 m (to be launched in December) – designed by Zuccon International Project
• M/Y CRN 131 74 m – designed by Zuccon International Project
• M/Y CRN 132 73 m – designed by Omega Architects
• M/Y CRN 133 60 m – designed by Francesco Paszkowski Design
All made of steel and aluminium besides
• 2 CRN Navetta 43, 43 m, made of composite, designed by Zuccon International Project
These are the seven megayachts branded CRN that are currently being manufactured in the shipyard of Ancona. In particular, the 80 metre CRN superyacht, which in an advanced construction phase, will be the biggest megayacht ever manufactured by CRN, and will exceed the 72 metre motor yacht Azteca and it will be the biggest yacht ever built in Italy.
The Dislopen line and the new 60 to 80 m projects are still in the designing phase and they are being designed by the prestigious firm Studio Nuvolari & Lenard.
The excellent performance of the shipyard has been confirmed by the awards given to the 43 metre CRN Navetta 43 “Lady Trudy”, which received the “Best Interior Award” a few days ago at the World Yacht Trophy 2012 organized by the French editorial group LuxmediaGroup during the Cannes Boat Show that has just ended.
According to Lamberto Tacoli, Chairman of CRN, “The new-found financial serenity of the Ferretti Group through the new property and the important autumn boat shows that open the nautical year, encourage us to look at the next months with optimism, besides the usual passion. Ours is a constantly changing sector: the traditional European markets are stalled or in recession, but we have long been moving towards other areas, namely North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific as well as Africa. Today, it is important to look for business and so to say chase it. We keep focusing on design, technology and innovation, maintaining our identity as an industrial company that has a strong craftsmanship. Besides the CRN megayacht, I would also like to mention that other prestigious yachts of the Ferretti Group are currently being manufactured at the Ancona shipyard, namely those with the Custom Line and Riva brands, confirming the excellent synergy within the Group and showing that the shipyard has become a very important site for high-end international boating.”
CRN Shipyard are specialized in the construction and sale of fully customized displacement megayachts made of steel and aluminium, ranging from 46 to 90 metres, and with a displacement line made of composite material (CRN Navetta 43) which is 43 metres long
Superyacht News Related to "7 Superyachts under construction at the CRN Shipyard"
- CRN 130 motor yacht DARLINGS DANAMA premiers at the Monaco Yacht Show 2012
- 60m CRN superyacht DARLINGS DANAMA’s exclusive noise cancelling system.
- CRN Shipyard to attend the 2012 Cannes Boat Show with the 43m charter yacht SOFICO on display
- CRN Navetta 43 yacht LADY TRUDY wins Best Interior Award at the World Yacht Trophy 2012
- CRN Navetta 43 Super Yacht Lady Trudy