Since its introduction in 2005, L’Atelier has been inspiring creative filmmaking and helping a new generation of filmmakers. So far, 115 directors have benefited, 72 films have been produced and 20 are currently in pre-production.
In 2012, L’Atelier has selected 15 projects from 14 countries for their artistic quality and their originality. The directors will take part in the next edition of the Festival de Cannes with their producers.
From May 18 to 25, L’Atelier will arrange meetings with the film industry professionals interested in their project. This will help L’Atelier’s participants to complete financing packages for their films.
Odysseys – Malek Bensmaïl – Algeria
To Kill A Man – Alejandro Almendras – Chile
Du, Zooey and Ma – Robin Weng – China
Underground Fragrance – Pengfei Song – China
Des Etoiles – Dyana Gaye – France / Senegal
The Untold Tale – Shivajee Chandrabhushan – India
Run – Philippe Lacôte – Ivory Coast
Blessed Benefits – Mahmoud Al Massad – Jordan
In Your Name – Marco van Geffen – Netherlands
3000 Nights – Mai Masri – Palestine
The Last Land – Pablo Lamar – Paraguay
The Dog Show – Ralston Jover – Philippines
Tristes Monroes – Gabriel Abrantes & Daniel Schmidt – France / Portugal
Touch Me Not – Adina Pintilie – Romania
Cannibal – Manuel Martín Cuenca – Spain
Superyacht News Related to "65th Cannes Film Festival: L´Atelier 2012"
- Nanni Moretti Named President of the Jury of the 65th Cannes Film Festival, May 16-27, 2012
- Moonrise Kingdom by Wes Anderson – the opening film of the 65th Cannes Film Festival
- Marilyn Monroe – the Icon of the 65th Cannes Film Festival
- 65th Cannes Film Festival to host the Jury for the Cinéfondation and Short Films
- Motor Yacht MAYAMA offering excellent deal for the 2012 CANNES FILM FESTIVAL