Before touching the water onlookers were rewarded with a full view of her refined hull colour scheme, comprised of white, tan and coal black for a striking contemporary appearance.
Tim Heywood (who designed the exterior for other recently launched Amels superyacht HERE COMES THE SUN) completed the exterior styling and the owner selected Laura Sessa (M/Y MADAME KATE, ASTRA) as designer of choice for the interior.
The hull was customised to meet the owner’s requirements, with modifications including:
- port and starboard folding bulwarks on the main deck, plus sliding doors to the formal dining
- area for a greater connection to the exterior space and natural surroundings
- a main deck VIP suite with a secluded folding balcony
- a bridge deck aft extension for the Owner’s suite
- a 3m extension to the sundeck, creating 175m² of deck space
- a 4m length 7,000 litre swimming pool with counter jets for swimming
“The AMELS 180 has proven highly popular on the superyacht market and LILI will add to that with her many unique customisations and beautiful colour scheme,” comments Rose Damen, AMELS Commercial Director. “She is an exceptionally high quality yacht that will no doubt create many happy memories for her Owners and guests.”