The 54m motor yacht Project Panorama by ISA Yachts will boast naval architecture as well as engineering by the Italian Design and Engineering Company, Axis Group Yacht Design, as announced today. Due to be delivered in June 2014, the Project Panorama superyacht features exterior design and general layout by Horacio Bozzo.
ISA luxury yacht Project Panorama is a fully customized steel and aluminium displacement vessel with modern exterior lines and a double-curvature stem hull for increased efficiency.
The Owner’s deck is one of the peculiarities of such vessel with a private balcony – accessible from his stateroom – and a large aft deck terrace. Foldable bulwarks on the main deck grant a spectacular view to the exterior. Noteworthy is the glass elevator that connects all decks, from the lower deck to the flybridge.
A spacious beach club with large foldable stern and side platforms ideal for water toys and tenders docking give also facilitated access to the water by automatic and gentle-angled submerged stairs.
The main garage of the 54m superyacht Project Panorama is located forward on main deck and will carry a 9m tender and a 5,5m crew tender. Two Caterpillars 3512C engines will propel this beautiful vessel to a speed of 16.5 knots with a trans-pacific range.
Superyacht News Related to "54m superyacht Project Panorama by ISA Yachts with engineering by Axis Group Yacht Design"
- New ISA 54.5m Motor Yacht Project Panorama due to be delivered in June 2014
- Axis Group Yacht Design – Winner of the Best Yacht Designer in Asia for the Year 2012
- Axis Group Yacht Design opens new office in Shanghai
- Motor yacht Essence by Kingship and Horacio Bozzo of Axis Group Yacht Design
- 50m motor yacht BELLE ANNA by ISA Yachts successfully launched