Spanish studio Barracuda Yacht Design, who has also designed stunning superyacht Akalam delivered by Pendennis this year, has recently created a new sloop-rigged sailing yacht concept. The 52m Barracuda superyacht combines a straight bow, slim and elegant lines with an overall contemporary design appeal.
Featuring entertainment, silent running and spacious surroundings the main aim of this luxury yacht concept was to create an easy access near the water, which is achieved through fold-down balconies. These are present in the gym of the vessel, having two balconies as well as in the master stateroom and in the VIP cabin situated aft, the last one featuring a large, private swim platform.
Barracuda 52m super yacht is able to sleep up to 12 guests and a maximum of 12 crew. 6 highly-comfortable cabins include a master stateroom situated forward on the main deck, with a VIP cabin aft and four twin-bed guest cabins located on the lower deck. There is a wide variety of amenities offered by this stunning vessel, such as a gym or large internal and external lounge-style seating and dining areas on the main deck.
Superyacht News Related to "New 52m sailing yacht concept by Barracuda Yacht Design"
- 32m Sailing Yacht AKALAM by Barracuda Yacht Design and Pendennis
- 47m sailing yacht Oiseau Noir concept by Sylvain Viau of SV Design
- 60m sailing yacht concept Vestar by Sigmund Yacht Design
- New Rhoades Young and Rob Humphreys designed 100´ Sailing Yacht Concept
- 72m Motor Yacht P1070 Concept by Mulder Design