The US luxury yacht builder, Trinity Yachts launched one of their latest projects, the 50m motor yacht Tsumat, previously known as T-057, in early January 2012. Tsumat superyacht was designed by the Trinity´s in-house team, Geoff Van Aller, J C Espinosa and Ramon Alonso.
All-aluminium super yacht Tsumat (T-057) is powered by twin CAT 3516B II-HD @3384 diesel engines, reaching a top speed of 22.5 knots and easily cruising at 21 knots.
There are more details about this stunning vessel to come next week.
Superyacht News Related to "50m motor yacht Tsumat (ex T-057) by Trinity Yachts launched"
- 50m Tsumat Yacht Launched by Trinity Yachts
- 60m Motor Yacht Areti launched by Trinity Yachts
- Trinity Yachts 74m motor yacht NEW HORIZON successfully launched
- 50m luxury explorer motor yacht EVOLUTION by Trinity Yachts
- 242’ (73.8m) Six-Deck superyacht New Horizon launched by Trinity Yachts – The Largest American Built Superyacht to Launch in 2011