The respected Dutch superyacht builder Heesen is proud to announce that its 50m motor yacht Satori has received yet another award: the Golden Neptune for Best Interior Design in the Semi-Displacement & Planing Motor Yacht category at the 2012 ShowBoats Design Awards. Taking place at the Monaco Opera House on Friday June 22, the best of the yachting industry: superyacht Owners, designers as well as industry leaders all gathered to celebrate excellence in yacht design.
Rémi Tessier, interior designer of the award-winning superyacht Satori comments: “I am very proud that Satori has received another important recognition for her interior design. I worked closely with the Owners to create an elegant contemporary environment with a cozy and comfortable feel.”
MY Satori was launched back in Spring 2011 and has already received five prizes:
• Cannes, September 2011 – World Yacht Trophies: Best Design, and Best Layout and Interior Decoration
• Principality of Monaco, September 2011 – Prix du Design
• Istanbul, May 2012 – World Superyacht Awards: Best Semi-Displacement Motor Yacht
• Hong Kong, May 2012 – Asia Boating Award: Best Semi-Custom
“This sixth award for MY Satori makes all of us at Heesen yachts extremely proud to have had the chance to build such a beauty. Satori is definitely the most awarded vessel among the Heesen fleet and without any doubt one of the most successful yachts of the 2011-2012 season” says Fabio Ermetto, Sales and Marketing director at Heesen Yachts.
Superyacht News Related to "50m Heesen luxury yacht SATORI receives a ShowBoats Design Award"
- Vripack receives a ShowBoats Design Award for expedition charter yacht E&E
- 2012 ShowBoats Design Awards Winners
- 42m Cizgi charter yacht E&E wins a ShowBoats Design Award for ‘Best Interior Layout’
- 43m JFA luxury yacht AXANTHA II among the finalists for the ShowBoats Design Awards 2012
- Sanlorenzo SL94 yacht winner of the Environmental Protection Award at the 2012 ShowBoats Design Awards