The 47.21m replica schooner Y105 has been launched by the Spanish shipyard Factoria Naval Marin (FNM) at their shipyard in Marin over the weekend. The FNM yacht Y105 is a replica of sailing yacht Germania, a schooner designed by Max Oertz, launched in 1908 for the German Kaiser Wilhelm II. With her Spars included, she has a full length of 59.60m and features a steel hull with wooden deckhouses and rig and two masts.
The 47.21m schooner Y105 has an interior designed by Oliver Design, with accommodation for up to 10 guests in five cabins plus space for a crew of 13. Y105 will be powered by a single Deutz engine of 300kW and she will be Germanischer Lloyd registered and MCA compliant.
Sailing yacht Y105 by FNM has been built for world-wide cruising and will be delivered to her owners this Summer.
The technical launch of Y 105 is the second launching by Factoria Naval Marin this week after the 45m motor yacht FOLLOW ME V (hull number Y 104). Motor yacht FOLLOW ME V features naval architecture by FMN, with exterior lines designed by Reymond Langton Design from London and an interior designed by Design Studio Spadolini from Italy
Superyacht News Related to "47m Sailing yacht Y105 launched by Factoria Naval Marin"
- Motor yacht FOLLOW ME V launched by Factoria Naval Marin
- Motor yacht FOLLOW ME V delivered by Factoria Naval Marin
- Factoría Naval Marín working on the 59m Motor Yacht Y102
- Sailing yacht IN THE WIND launched by Sunreef – The Premiere of the New Sunreef 58
- 100m Sailing Yacht 380 by Dubois Naval Architects