The All-aluminium 46 meter sailing yacht 378 features a large, powerful rig designed for the owner who enjoys taking the helm himself. A lifting keel reduces draught by two metres without compromising interior spaces which include three similar-sized cabins as well as a full-beam owner’s suite.
The 46-metre 378 sloop will once again demonstrate the Dubois maxim that cruising boats must be fast.
Superyacht News Related to "46m Sailing Yacht 378 by Vitters and Dubois Naval Architects"
- 100m Sailing Yacht 380 by Dubois Naval Architects
- 63m Sailing Ketch P1710 by Dubois Naval Architects
- 5 sailing yachts by Dubois Naval Architects finalists at the 2011 ShowBoats Design Awards.
- 45m Motor Yacht 379 by Dubois Naval Architects
- 57m Sailing yacht Twizzle by Dubois Naval Architects, Royal Huisman Shipyard and Redman Whiteley Dixon