Providing 5 amazing days, the 45th edition of the Sydney International Boat Show will kick off on the 2nd August. Recognised in all over the world as one of the leading boat shows, this highly anticipated event is expected to offer plenty of educational as well as entertainment experiences for its visitors.
Well known for its vast array of boats, boating gear and all the services associated with the boating lifestyle, the shows education and entertainment package ensures everyone in the family enjoys what will surely be a great day out.
Set in Sydney’s Darling Harbour, the show covers both the exhibition halls and a display of large vessels on the marina in Cockle Bay, only a 2 minute walk from the undercover displays. The precinct is ideally located within walking distance of the city and public transport and for those travelling; it is surrounded by variety of accommodation options.
The show is proud to have NSW Roads and Maritime Services as its principal partner in safety.
The Sydney International Boat Show runs from the 2nd to 6th August. The show opens at 10 am with the halls closing at 8 pm and the marina a couple of hours earlier at 6 pm.
Superyacht News Related to "45th Sydney International Boat Show to start next Thursday"
- 45th Sydney International Boat Show, August 2-6, 2012
- Key Information about the Sydney International Boat Show 2012
- The Sydney International Boat Show – one of the world’s leading boating exhibitions
- Sydney International Boat Show 2012: Five magnificent days of Australia’s boating industry
- 44th Sydney International Boat Show to start in a week