Coming from Antigua island, the 41m (135´) motor yacht Seven Sins by Heesen Yachts arrived yesterday at Icon Yachts in Harlingen, the Netherlands. Undergoing an extensive refit, the luxury charter yacht Seven Sins will receive a new “make-over”.
The refit of the Heesen luxury yacht Seven Sins include a full re-spray of the hull as well as a new MOB crane. It also includes a full maintenance of her bathing platform and generators and some other small repairs.
A highly trained team of specialist, led by the experienced Project Manager Jacob de Boer is ready for the refit of the beautiful superyacht Seven Sins. All works are tightly planned to be completed in only 6 weeks.
Alongside M/Y Seven Sins, ICON Yachts is also busy with the refit for the motor yacht Rahil, which is almost finalized. Furthermore, the exclusive shipyard Royal Huisman have extended their lease contract with ICON for dry dock space to complete the refit for the 93m (305´) sailing yacht Eos.
Superyacht News Related to "41m Heesen charter yacht Seven Sins arrives at Icon Yachts for extensive refit"
- 41m Heesen luxury charter yacht SEVEN SINS to undergo refit at Icon Yachts
- Icon Yachts at Hainan Rendezvous 2012
- The World´s Largest Sailing Yacht M5 (ex MIRABELLA V) arrives at Pendennis for a one-year refit
- The 87 m Explorer Yacht ‘Oceanic’ Conversion by Icon Yachts and Three Seas
- 53m motor yacht ER175 by Icon Yachts and Ivan Erdevicki