Prestigious UK-based shipyard, Princess Yachts has successfully launched the 40m motor yacht Imperial Princess from its Plymouth historic South Yard. Boasting striking grey hull, white superstructure and grey hard top as well as mast, the Imperial Princess superyacht´s beautiful interior was designed by the Princess´ in-house team, in partnership with renowned Bannenberg & Rowell. She is the longest production vessel ever made in Britain, with the largest resin-infused hull ever molded.
Princess superyacht Imperial Princess will provide up to 12 guests with spacious and comfortable cabins. She will be managed by a crew of 8. There can be different accommodation layouts – the Imperial Princess´ owner has chosen the five-cabin option, with two VIP staterooms and two twin-berth en-suites down below.
Mixing up an impressive gross tonnage, with an elegant and purposeful profile, the 40m luxury yacht Imperial Princess is powered by twin MTU 12V diesels, delivering her a maximum speed of 22 knots.
Superyacht News Related to "40m superyacht Imperial Princess by Princess Yachts launched"
- 40m Motor Yacht Imperial Princess (hull no.1) by Princess Yachts Building UP to a Spring Launch
- First 40m Princess Yacht ‘Imperial Princess’ completes her initial sea trials
- Princess 40M Yacht Concept by Princess Yachts
- A very successful Rio Boat Show for Princess Yachts with superyacht Fendi Casa Princess 85 on display
- Princess Yachts Japan to exhibit two Princess 42 yachts and the Princess V42 yacht at the Japan International Boat Show, March 1-4, 2012