The 40 metre Motor Yacht BaiaMare is currently in-build at the Turkish Shipyard Ned Ship. Superyacht Baia Mare is expected to be launched later in 2011, with a completion time being 14 months from the start.
M/Y ‘BaiaMare’ has traditional lines for a new superyacht and the focus on the yacht design and build is to create a reliable, functional and luxury yacht design, which is based on a state of the art configuration.
Yacht ‘BaiaMare’ was built completely in Epoxy Composite with Carbon enforcements. Her shaft and propeller is combined in a tunnel design so that the yacht has a very low draft for her size and length. She will accordingly be ideal for cruising is shallower waters that are found in areas like the Caribbean as well as the Mediterranean.
Ned Ship began the project for a repeat client yacht owner who is impressed with the way Ned Ship design and create yachts. Ned Ship Group is a successful Turkish superyacht builder.
For accommodation, superyacht BaiaMare has a 6 cabin configuration. The layout includes an owners deck, a VIP cabin on the main deck and 4 guest cabins on the lower deck. It is not known at this stage whether the boat will be available for charter, but for more information on this yacht please contact CharterWorld.
Superyacht News Related to "The 40m Motor Yacht BaiaMare – a Ned Ship Superyacht"
- 42m Motor yacht BaiaMare launched by Ned Ship Group
- Ned Ship Group motor yacht BaiaMare
- Brand new 42m motor yacht BaiaMare by Nedship for Sale with Major Price Reduction
- Strand-Craft’s motor yachts SC 122 and SC 166 to be constructed by Ned Ship Group
- Net Zero 22m Emax Excalibur motor yacht by Sauter Carbon Offset Design and the Ned Ship Group