The 40m luxury motor yacht Loretta Anne IV, formerly known as Allogante, has been recently successfully sold. Launched by the prestigious NZ builder Alloy Yachts in 2009, the Loretta Anne superyacht boasts naval architecture as well as exterior styling by renowned Dubois Naval Architects, while her lovely interior is by well known Donald Starkey Designs.
Alloy superyacht Loretta Anne can comfortably accommodate a total number of 9 guests in 4 beautiful staterooms. She is managed by a dedicated crew of 5 professionals.
All-aluminium luxury yacht Loretta Anne (ex Allogante) can achieve a top speed of 16 knots, with a transatlantic range of 4000 nautical miles at 10 knots thanks to her twin Caterpillar c32 C-rated engines. Her beam is of 8.5m (28ft) and her draught is of 1.8m (6ft).
Superyacht News Related to "40m Alloy motor yacht Loretta Anne IV (ex Allogante) designed by Dubois sold"
- 47m Alloy motor yacht Loretta Anne (ex hull AY43) launched
- 47m Alloy superyacht Loretta Anne (ex hull AY43) successfully delivered
- Keel of the Dubois designed 46m Motor Yacht 368 due to be launched in 2013 laid
- Dubois designed 41m motor yacht CANNES by Saenz Yachts with launch in 2012
- Great Selection of Dubois designed Superyachts to be present in St. Barths, Caribbean