Following the recent launch of its 45m charter yacht Ouranos, the well known Italian builder Admiral Tecnomar Group has now received a new order for the 38m motor yacht Nadara 38. Due to be delivered in summer 2014, the unique and exclusive Nadara 38 superyacht represents comfort, perfect stability, state-of-the-art technology, elegance as well as high performance.
The exterior design of the 38m luxury yacht Nadara 38 is simple and elegant, while her interior layout for up to 12 guests is spacious and functional. There are 5 to 6 beautiful cabins, with the possibility to add the sixth VIP cabin on the upper deck. Nadara 38´s 6-member professional crew sleeps in 4 crew cabins.
The large living and relaxing areas even at the bow and an in-depth study of space and light provide an unforgettable, comfortable and relaxing cruising experience.
Built in composite, the Admiral Tecnomar superyacht Nadara 38 is run by twin MTU 12V 4000 M93l 3460 HP engines, which enable her to reach a top speed of 30 knots and a cruising speed of 27 knots.
Superyacht News Related to "New 38m motor yacht Nadara 38 by Admiral Tecnomar Group due to be delivered in summer 2014"
- 45m charter yacht OURANOS by Admiral Tecnomar Group launched
- Tecnomar Nadara 45 charter yacht OURANOS delivered
- 66m motor yacht Granturismo by ISA due to be delivered in early Summer 2014
- Nadara 30 Motor yacht Aurora launched by Tecnomar
- Motor yacht Ouranos – A 45m Nadara superyacht by Tecnomar in build