The 36m motor yacht LOLA by the Turkish builder Peer Gynt Yachts has been successfully launched at its facilities in Antalya. With naval architecture by Van Oossanen & Associates, the Lola superyacht is a beautiful explorer, boasting interior design by Lunik Ltd. Lola is due to be delivered in summer 2012.
Accommodation aboard the Peer Gynt luxury yacht Lola is provided to 8 guests in 4 cabins. These include a master cabin, a VIP cabin, along with two double cabins. Lola also sleeps a crew of 6 professionals.
Built in steel and composite, the 352-tonne superyacht Lola is run by twin Yanmar 6AYM-ETE 610KW@1900RPM marine engines, enabling her to reach a maximum speed of 14 knots, with a cruising speed of 12 knots. Her beam is of 8.4m, while her draft is of 2.85m. Lola is RINA classed.
Superyacht News Related to "36m motor yacht LOLA by Peer Gynt Yachts launched"
- Motor Yacht Big Rubber Duck by Peer Gynt Yachts
- 36.57m expedition motor yacht FAR FAR AWAY (ex hull 576) launched by Inace Yachts
- Recently launched Bilgin 132 motor yacht M (Project M) by Bilgin Yachts
- H2 designed Reverse Bow motor yacht BILGIN 132 by Bilgin Yachts launched
- Heesen Yachts sells the first superyacht fitted with Hull Vane® – the 42m motor yacht YN 17042