The 35.30m sailing yacht Conrad 115, currently under construction by the Conrad Yachts is an unusual rigged motor-sailer that surely stands out from other constructions. The Conrad 115 superyacht offers dynamic yet noble lines, ideal proportions and advanced solutions. She was created by German designer Frank Neubelt, Dutch studio Vripack, Polish naval architect Juliusz Strawinski and Conrad Shipyard´s in-house team.
Representing unlimited freedom and unsurpassed comfort of living, the luxury yacht Conrad 115 is perfectly tailored to Owner´s taste, with finest choice of equipment, furnishings and fittings. She is rugged, long-distance vessel for safe family-cruising, connecting all the advantages of running under sails with outstanding space inside her beamy hull, usually seen on motor boats.
Super yacht Conrad 115 offers features more common on larger vessels, including advanced sail management system based on hydraulic captive reel winches and trimming cylinders, deck pool and wide hydraulic aft bathing platform. Conrad 115 is being built to meet Lloyd´s Register and MCA class requirements.
Main Technical Data of the Conrad 115 Superyacht:
Class: 100A1 SSC Yacht Mono G6, LMC, compliant to MCA LY2
Lenght overall: 35,30m
Displacement: 196,7 t
Ballast: 22,0 t
Superyacht News Related to "35.30m sailing yacht Conrad 115 by Conrad Yachts"
- Conrad 115 motor-sailer yacht LUNAR launched by Conrad Shipyard
- Conrad Shipyard presented the latest 35m superyacht Conrad 115 at the 2012 MYS
- Lift Emotion BV delivered a special dumbwaiter for the 35.30m sailing yacht Conrad 115
- Sunreef Yachts unveils the new eco-oriented sailing yacht Sunreef 90 Ultimate
- Sunreef 150 Ultimate sailing yacht ONE FIFTY concept – one of the biggest sailing catamarans in the world