Launched in 2004, the 34m (112ft) motor yacht Helena, built by Custom Line SpA (Ferretti Group) was successfully sold. Designed by CRN Yacht Design, the Helena superyacht features beautiful interior by renowned Studio Zuccon International Project.
The luxury yacht Helena comfortably sleeps 12 guests, looked after by an excellent crew of 5. She provides a master suite, two double and two twin cabins, plus two Pullman berths. Special features include a sauna room, Jacuzzi as well as a Harley Davidson V-Rod in the transom garage.
Twin MTU 12V 4000 M90 diesel main engines deliver the 112´ Custom Line superyacht Helena a top speed of 28 knots and a cruising speed of 25 knots. She boasts a beam of 7.08m (23´3´´) and a draught of 1.85m (6´1´´).
Superyacht News Related to "34m motor yacht Helena by Ferretti Custom Line sold"
- Third motor yacht Custom Line 124´ by Ferretti Custom Line successfully launched
- The launch of the 34m Ferretti Custom Line 112 superyacht NEXT
- Ferretti Custom Line 100´ Superyacht awarded the Motor Boat of The Year 2012 prize in the “Custom Yacht Award” category
- Ferretti Custom Line launched the Navetta 26 Crescendo motor yacht IMMAGINE
- Ferretti Custom Line 112′ NEXT motor yacht sold in China.