Currently under construction, the 31.6m motor yacht Freedom 104′, developed by the Chinese shipyard IAG Yachts has been successfully sold. The Freedom 104′ superyacht is designed by Andrea Nicolai as well as YD&AS who also worked together on the IAG 127 luxury yacht No bada Bees (ex Primadonna), launched in 2010.
IAG superyacht Freedom 104′ is a variation of the 31m luxury yacht Electra, launched last year. Electra comfortably sleeps a total number of 8 guests in four beautiful staterooms. Her professional crew sleeps in three crew cabins.
Luxury yacht Freedom 104′ comes equipped with everything for luxury cruising. Fully fitted with Seakeeper gyro stabilizers, two jet skis and tender, four staterooms and three crew cabins, she is destined to generate waves of pride for IAG and, of course, her new owner.
Superyacht News Related to "New 31.6m motor yacht FREEDOM 104′ by IAG Yachts sold"
- IAG Yachts sold the first 100ft superyacht launched in China – motor yacht Electra
- Second 39.8m motor yacht IAG 127 by IAG Yachts due to be launched this year
- A new 105ft motor yacht by Horizon Yachts sold to a second-time owner in Japan
- New 80.6ft motor yacht E78 sold by Horizon Yachts USA
- IAG 100 Super Yacht Electra successfully launched