Measuring 100ft (30.48m) in length and a staggering 48ft (14.63m) in beam, the sailing yacht Q5 Quintessential, also known as build number YD66, has been recently launched by the prestigious NZ builder Yachting Developments. In order to meet and exceed strict GL class survey requirements, the Q5 superyacht has been constructed in high strength weight saving composite materials.
The luxury yacht Q5 Quintessential (hull YD66) will make her way under Auckland‘s Harbour Bridge at low water and will continue sea trials and commissioning on Auckland Harbour for the next two weeks before beginning her maiden voyage cruising the Pacific.
Superyacht News Related to "30.48m sailing yacht Q5 Quintessential (hull YD66) by Yachting Developments launched"
- 100ft sailing yacht Q5 (hull YD66) by Yachting Developments to be launched early June 2012
- First images of the 30.48m superyacht Q5 (hull YD66) by Yachting Developments
- 30m Catamaran Q5 (hull YD66) by Yachting Developments.
- 30m Catamaran Q5 by Yachting Developments.
- Feature Superyacht: 30m Sailing yacht Antares III by Yachting Developments