Currently under construction at Wim van der Valk, the 26 metre Continental III yacht is a lovely vessel, designed in collaboration with Guido de Groot. Her modern design features representative head-turning Wim van der Valk looks and style. Super Yacht Continental III was specifically created to sail and operate with a crew, providing her guests on board with a maximum privacy.
The tri-deck layout of the motor yacht Continental III features the engine room on the lower level, with an excellent access from inside as well as via the special large door on the swimming platform.
The saloon, located on the main deck, directly connects to the large aft deck where guests can relax and be entertained. In the front part of this level, there is a large dining area, connected to the galley via a hallway. The hallway features a side-door opening onto the side deck.
The upper lever features the flybridge. Halfway between the flybridge and the main deck there is a completely separate wheelhouse, which is also accessible via the previously mentioned hallway. Luxury Yacht Continental III offers an excellent and spacious sun deck area at her bow. She is due for delivery in Summer, 2013.
Superyacht News Related to "26m Continental III yacht by Wim van der Valk under construction"
- Guido de Groot designed 26m Wim van der Valk motor yacht Continental III with delivery in August 2013
- Wim van der Valk to build new 30m motor yacht Continental III Flybridge
- The special 23m Continental II motor yacht WV0102 by Wim van der Valk
- Thor R. Nilsen – New distributor for Wim van der Valk Continental Yachts in Norway
- Wim van der Valk to deliver motor yacht WV0100 in September 2012