The 23.9m motor yacht Fifth Ocean 24 is a splendid expedition vessel, boasting a three deck steel hull and aluminium superstructure. Featuring a beautiful interior by Erik van Dongen from the Dutch studio SDSI bv, the Fifth Ocean 24 superyacht is currently in build at the Ukraine-based shipyard Fifth Ocean Yachts.
Luxury yacht Fifth Ocean 24 provides a large Owner’s cabin with wardrobe, study and library, along with a VIP cabin, guest cabin as well as two cabins for a crew of 3 professionals. All cabins have toilets with showers, while on the main deck there is also a guest toilet.
Driven by twin Caterpillar C7 engines 275hp each, the 23.9m superyacht Fifth Ocean 24 has a maximum range of 1400nm at cruising speed of 11,5 knots and a range of 2600nm at cruising speed of 9 knots. Designed and built to comply with ‘CE Ocean Going Stability Requirements’, Fifth Ocean 24 is equipped with active rolling stabilizers, one electric bow thruster, bulbous bow, hydraulic crane, powerful air-conditioning, two water makers and teak decks.
Fifth Ocean Yachts
The Fifth Ocean Yachts company specializes in building steel hull and aluminium superstructure custom and semicustom expedition yachts from 20 to 50 meters LOA. The company combined knowledge and experience of Dutch exterior designers and stylists and Dutch and Italian interior designer and British Project Management company. All Fifth Ocean Yachts boats are built at Fifth Ocean Shipyard in Nikolaev, Ukraine. City is known for over 220 years of shipbuilding traditions.
Today yachts of Fifth Ocean Yachts are designed and engineered by Ginton Naval Architects which is known by its completed projects for CBI Navy Italy; Mulder Shipyard, Holland; Neta Marine Shipyard, Turkey; Moscow Shipyard “Timmerman Yachts“, Russia; Favaro Yachts, Italy and many others.
Ages of shipbuilding traditions combined with European design and European quality allow to compete with top yacht builders from around the World.
All of Fifth Ocean yachts are built under control of British Yacht Consultants Ward&McKenzie – World leader in yacht consultants, marine law and in New build and refit Project Management services. Seaworthiness and stability of the hulls of Fifth Ocean Yachts are engineered according to the best Dutch traditions of shipbuilding. Fifth Ocean Yachts can cross the oceans with maximum comfort and satisfy the customer’s highest expectations.
Main Characteristics of the 23.9m luxury motor yacht Fifth Ocean 24
Description: Ocean going, round bilge, bulbous bow, displacement motor yacht.
Construction of hull: steel.
Construction of superstructure/ deckhouse: aluminium.
Length over all: 23.90 [m]
Length water line (full load): 21.41 [m]
Beam moulded: 6.50 [m] (approx)
Beam over all: 6.65 [m] (approx)
Draft full loaded: 1.80 [m] (approx)
Speed (sea trial load): 11.50 [kn] (approx)
Displacement: 140.3 tonnes
Fuel capacity total: 15.8 [m3] (approx)
Fresh water capacity (max.): 3.5 [m3] (approx)
Sewage: 3.5 [m3] (approx)
Range at 7 knots (25% margin included): 4100 nm
Main engine: 2 x CATERPILLAR C7, 205 kW (275hp) @ 2400 rpm
Reduction gear: ZF 286- A ratio 3:1
Generator: 2xCaterpillar 50Hz 25kW 35 kW 3 phase 1500 rpm
- CE-marking, directive for pleasure craft category A notified body Bureau Veritas.
- Two component PU paint system used as a top coat.
- Teak have been fitted to decks.
- One hydraulic bow thruster about 40kW.
- 2 boilers in the E.R. 80 litre each, electrical operation.
- One UV anti-bacteria system, with activated carbon filter and sediment pre-filter.
- Two Idromar waters reverse osmosis system. Capacity 180 litres/hour.
- Naiad Marine stabilizer fins, model 302 with full monitoring and alarm package.
Superyacht News Related to "23.9m motor yacht FIFTH OCEAN 24 by Fifth Ocean Yachts"
- 36.9m motor yacht OCEAN ALEXANDER 120 by Ocean Alexander Yachts and Christensen Shipyards
- The first two Ocean Explorer series motor yachts Selene 92 by Selene Yachts in build
- All Ocean Yachts Explorer motor yachts by Luiz de Basto Designs
- CMC Yachts 30m Explorer Motor Yacht E30 created by SABDES Design
- New 164´ Explorer Motor Yacht by JFA Yachts and Bill Dixon Design