In order to get a spruce up from a long journey from Hong Kong, the 46m motor yacht Mazu is on her way from Ft. Lauderdale to the Rybovich Yard in Palm Beach. Cruising nicely at 13 knots, Mazu superyacht burned only 41 gallons per hour. Built by the Chinese shipyard Cheoy Lee and designed by MCC based on the lines by well known Ron Holland for the Marco Polo Series, she will make her debut at this year’s Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.
Comfortably sleeping 10 guests and up to 14 crew, luxury yacht Mazu will be at the Cheoy Lee facility available for previewing and purchase mid August. She is built to Lloyds as well as MCA classifications.
Superyacht News Related to "151ft superyacht MAZU by Cheoy Lee arrives in Ft Lauderdale"
- Additional images of the Cheoy Lee superyacht MAZU
- Interior images of the 46m luxury yacht MAZU by Cheoy Lee
- Cheoy Lee to exhibit at the 2012 Fort Lauderdale Boat Show
- New Cheoy Lee luxury yachts on display at the upcoming Fort Lauderdale Boat Show
- Ron Holland’s second Marco Polo series luxury yacht MAZU by Cheoy Lee premieres in the USA