Dubois Naval Architects have designed a spectacular 100m sloop with a design number 380. The 100m sloop by Dubois will be one of the most spectacular private yachts in history once built, with a main mast that will tower 125 metres above the water. The 100 metre Dubois sloop is an explorer superyacht designed for an existing client, with much volume dedicated to stowage space for tenders and equipment.
The Dubois 380 Sloop has a centreboard design with a maximum draft of 12.8 metres. There will be accommodation for 20 crew members in single cabins and a uniquely innovative concept for a variable geometry hard top over the flybridge. Several shipyards have expressed an interest in this exciting 100m build contract by Dubois Yachts.
This massive 100m sailing yacht project 380 is under the careful and experienced management of Klaus Allebrodt and will feature an interior from Josep Juanpere Miret, who Dubois have worked with previously to great success.
Superyacht News Related to "100m Sailing Yacht 380 by Dubois Naval Architects"
- 46m Sailing Yacht 378 by Vitters and Dubois Naval Architects
- Dubois Naval Architects sign two new sailing yachts for design
- 63m Sailing Ketch P1710 by Dubois Naval Architects
- 5 sailing yachts by Dubois Naval Architects finalists at the 2011 ShowBoats Design Awards.
- 57m Sailing yacht Twizzle by Dubois Naval Architects, Royal Huisman Shipyard and Redman Whiteley Dixon