S/Y Nikata - Nautor's Swan
Yacht Charter Description
Luxury performance yacht NIKATA was designed by renowned international yacht designer German Frers in 2005 and measures 24.9 meters (82ft), she can accommodate 8 guests in 4 cabins. The NIKATA sailing yacht is a Swan 82ft performance yacht based in Athens and available for charter in the east Mediterranean.
Yacht NIKATA is a true thoroughbred yacht designed for long distance cruising in absolute comfort and is also ideal as a luxury charter yacht. She sails gracefully in only six knots of breeze thanks to her powerful performance hull and carbon fibre rig. As the winds strengthen, she provides exhilarating performance and responsiveness.
Sailing yacht NIKATA boasts a semi-raised saloon, and has a light, stylish and practical interior of fine satin hand rubbed teak woods and cream leather soft furnishings. The salon and dining space is slightly raised and receives plenty of natural light and is an open plan with a sofa on the starboard side and formal dining to port.
Below decks, NIKATA’s spacious and functional living area is designed with typical Swan elegance. She is able to accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 cabins including 2 doubles and 2 twins. Each cabin has en-suite facilities complete with luxurious bathrobes, towels and toiletries. There are also individual flat screen TV’s and music centres fitted in every cabin and Playstation 2’s will help to entertain children. The crew accommodation is separate, located forward of the galley.
S/Y NIKATA offers guests ample space to enjoy, an alfresco dining option is forward and separate of the helm stations, making the area uncluttered and free to use at any time while under way. Aft the deck extends and leads down to a fold out swim platform. Forward S/Y NIKATA has heaps of teak space perfect for sunning, relaxing or simply enjoying the scenery.
Charter yacht NIKATA has a beam of 5.79 meters (19ft) and draft of 4.24 meters (13.9ft) and cruises comfortable at 10 – 12 knots. Whether you are interested in a luxury yacht charter with family or friends, you can be assured of the very best care and attention to detail from Nikatas' 4 fully qualified crew members. It is possible to get involved and help with sailing Nikata under supervision from the captain or if you prefer, simply relax and leave everything to the crew.
Yacht Charter Accommodation
Sailing yacht NIKATA offers guests accommodation in 2 double and 2 twin cabins, the master cabin is aft and full beam of the yacht with a double bed and 2 sofas, a further 2 twin cabins are amidships and a double cabin is slightly forward of the twins to port. All cabins have en-suite facilities and entertainment systems.
Yacht Charter Specifications
Charter Amenities and Extras
Aboard the sailing yacht NIKATA are some great amenities and extras including a Tender with outboard, Various Water Sport Toys, Cell Phone, Fax, Wi-Fi / Internet, SATCOM, SAT TV, DVD Library, CD Library, DVD, Stereo, Play station 2.
Nikata has extensive computer connectivity and communication systems for you to keep in touch with the outside world should you wish.
* GSM/GPRS car phone Nokia 810, connected to Shakespeare 5412-S antenna and computer.
* Sat phone Iridium Motorola 9505A including connection to computer.
* Fax machine (printer, fax, scanner) HP 4215 Office Jet.
* Sat Com Fleet 33 Thrane & Thrane TT-3088A for Voice/Fax. Data interface connected to onboard computer.
* Handheld VHF Axis 50 GMDSS, 2 pcs, including converter and chargers at chart table inside locker.
Audio Visual Equipment and Deck Facilities
* Home entertainment system (DVD/CD/AM/FM) in saloon, Bose Lifestyle 38 with integrated hard drive and with five cube speakers mounted in ceiling and woofer in saloon table, multi regional above and below deck sound system. Sky sat TV receiver. Installation of TV outlets in six cabins
* Widescreen LCD TV, Sharp LC-32GA5E 30" with PAL/SECAM (European) tuner, in saloon.
* LCD TV Sharp 20" LC-20SH1E with PAL/SECAM (European) tuner: - One in aft cabin ceiling mount - One in aft midships cabin on SB side.
* LCD TV, Sharp 15" LC-15SH1E with PAL/SECAM (European) tuner: - One in forward cabin - One in forward midships port cabin - One in aft midships cabin on port side.
Charter Yacht Disclaimer
This document is not contractual. The yacht charters and their particulars displayed in the results above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct are not guaranteed. CharterWorld Limited does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information and/or images displayed. All information is subject to change without notice and is without warrantee. A professional CharterWorld yacht charter consultant will discuss each charter during your charter selection process. Starting prices are shown in a range of currencies for a one-week charter, unless otherwise marked. Exact pricing and other details will be confirmed on the particular charter contract. Just follow the "reserve this yacht charter" link for your chosen yacht charter or contact us and someone from the CharterWorld team will be in touch shortly.