Bavaria 35 Match sail boat - Croatia bareboat charter yacht
Yacht Charter Description
THE NEW CROATIA MEDITERRANEAN BASED BAVARIA 35 MATCH IS A GREAT NEW ONE CLASS YACHT CHARTER RACER CRUISER PERFORMANCE SAILING YACHT. LAST MINUTE DISCOUNT OF 25% APPLIES TO BOOKING MADE WITHIN 30 DAYS OF CHARTER COMMENCEMENT.
Yacht Charter Accommodation
The Mediterranea Croatia based Bavaria 35 Match sailing yacht charter boat comfortably accommodates one or two couples. There is a double cabin forward and another aft. The single head with shower is located aft.
Yacht Charter Specifications
Charter Amenities and Extras
The Mediterranea Croatia based Bavaria 35 Match sailing yacht offers •Steering wheel on all yachts.
•Electric anchor winch on all yachts.
•Spray-hood on all yachts.
•Outboard engine (standard in Caribbean, - optional in the other areas).
•Cruising spinnaker (optional).
•Holding tank on all yachts in Turkey and on all Bavaria built in 2003 and afterwards.
Safety - navigation
•Log - Speedometer
•Wind indicators on all yachts bigger than 41 feet and on all catamarans
•Chart plotter on all Mediterranean yachts built in 2003 and later
•Life - raft
•2 anchors with chain and rope.
•All necessary equipment according to the local regulations.
•Sea charts and cruising guides.
•Radio - cassette (CD player on yachts built 2001 and later, also in the Caribbean).
•Bathing platform with swimming ladder and deck shower.
•Battery charger and 220 V shore supply in Carribean, Italy, France, Croatia, Turkey and in Greece on yachts built in 2003 and afterwards.
•Linen and galley equipment is provided for all crew members, as well as cooking utensils.
•Cockpit cushions in Greece, Turkey and on all yachts built in 2003 and later in Croatia, Italy, France, Caribbean.
run deck and structure of deck with anti-slide structure
- generous cockpit arrangement with much job
- curb rib, lowered in the achterlichen range
- Teak on Sitzduchten
- nose basket, tail basket and sea-railing
- nose fitting with removable anchor role
- 4 belaying cleats
- 2 drop hoists, 2-Gang, getting
- 2 Genova hoists, 2-Gang, getting
- 2 hoist cranks
- stretching he and linen detour in the cockpit
- anchor box, spring-end
- 1 baking crate in the cockpit
- gasflaschenkasten, spring-end
- Genova and Grossschottraveller
- trap stoppers
- Baumniederholer baumniederholer-Talje
- Achterstag achterstag-Talje
- cockpit shower, bath leader
- deck exhausts
- spring pump, electrically
- hand spring pump
- position lamps
- deck light
- passing through 2-Saling-Aluminium-Rigg, tapers, also
Rod steam turbine and gas turbine system and Rod rod-Wanten
- Vorsegel Reffanlage
- bleikiel with antimony, depth approx. 2.00 m
- electrical system instrument panel with automatic circuit breakers and control lights
- land power connection 230 V/110 V with preparation for battery charger
- current circle 1 x 55 ah
- on-board electric circuit 1 x 140 ah
- 230-V-Steckdose at electrical system instrument panel, pantry and wet cell
- 12-V-Steckdose at electrical system instrument panel
- GRP stringer system with high-grade steel reinforcement
- 2 cabs with 4 firm bunks zzgl. fair
- salon table, removable
- salon with comfortable seat set
- Sideboards with files and cabinets
- kartentisch with large subject for sea charts and navigation cutlery
- map table seat with reservoir
- Zweiflammiger digester with baking-oven, halfcardanically
- isolated cold box
- VA sinks
- reservoirs with drawers and flaps
- wet cell with wash and wear surfaces from plastic
- pump WC with Faekalientank, disposal over seeventil
- 2 hatches to open
- 6 side windows to open
- 3 fire extinguisher
- Raymarine tri DATA ST 60 (logs, plumb bob and speed)
- steering shaft with leather-referred timing gear
- elliptical balanced rudder with duplex high-grade steel wave and
selbstrichtenden swing aileron camps
- instrument console
FRESH WATER SUPPLY
- freshwater tank, approx. 150 l
- level announcement
- electrical pressure water pump
- pump filters
- Volvo Penta MD 2020, 13 KW/19 HP, Sail drive with 3-Blatt-Faltpropeller
- sea water filters
- hour meters
- isolated engine compartment
- Diesel tank, approx. 90 l
- level announcement
- Diesel filters
Charter Yacht Disclaimer
This document is not contractual. The yacht charters and their particulars displayed in the results above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct are not guaranteed. CharterWorld Limited does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information and/or images displayed. All information is subject to change without notice and is without warrantee. A professional CharterWorld yacht charter consultant will discuss each charter during your charter selection process. Starting prices are shown in a range of currencies for a one-week charter, unless otherwise marked. Exact pricing and other details will be confirmed on the particular charter contract. Just follow the "reserve this yacht charter" link for your chosen yacht charter or contact us and someone from the CharterWorld team will be in touch shortly.