Martha is an American luxury charter broker with over a decade of experience arranging customised private luxury yacht charter vacations around the world on everything from crewed catamarans to the largest superyachts (see some of her bookings below).
Dedicated to working around the clock to ensure that clients are satisfied with the best boat at the best price Martha has an admirable work ethic (as evidenced by her glowing reviews - see below). She prides herself on her sincerity and her ability to seek and solve new challenges and it is this approach that means her customers have easy and care-free access to the best service and the best deals.
“I believe that acquiring and maintaining loyal repeat business as well as aspiring to exceed my client’s expectations…”
She is keen on establishing and maintaining a high standard of professional ethics, rules and skills in charter industry and Martha’s commitment to the highest, international standards has been proven by the membership in the major, international organizations such as, MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Broker Association); committee member, CYBA (Caribbean Yacht Broker Association); Chairman of Contract Committee and board member; as well as IYBA (International Yacht Broker Association).
Her collective expertise covers the sale, purchase, charter and management of substantial yachts, in addition to all other aspects of yachting such as charter, yacht management, yacht marketing and project consultancy.
Martha brings to CharterWorld a wealth of knowledge and as the former manager of Sunreef Charters Poland and President of Sunreef Yacht Charter, Inc USA Martha Martha uses her fifteen years of experience in arranging charter locations around the world to give her customers the best service on the most impressive luxury yachts for charter. She has received dozens of positive client/customer reviews regarding her charter vacations and she takes all feedback very seriously (even if it was a complaint) in order to fine tune and improve her service.
Specialist at Getting the Best Deals for Clients
“I believe that acquiring and maintaining loyal repeat business as well as aspiring to exceed my client’s expectations, is always is of the highest importance. My long-term experience in the yachting industry has taught me how to meet and exceed each customer's expectations with service that sells. I have assisted all types of customers in all types of settings. I think the most important is to truly know the product (yachts) and ensure that crew and yacht’s characteristics such as design, layout & onboard ambiance, corresponds well with my clients personality their interests and wishes.
When it comes to working on a deal for clients and selecting the best yacht for them, I am always full of ideas and the determination to make them into reality and book yet another successful charter. I listen to the details in each client’s brief, to bring together a stunning combination of yacht, crew and destination. I truly love my job and I consider myself to be very lucky, as what I do is my passion.”
Professional Location Expertise
My extensive travels throughout the East and West Mediterranean, Caribbean, Norwegian Fjords, Mexico and Alaska has yielded a greater knowledge of these regions, the people who live there and the activities that make up a truly memorable luxury yacht charter vacation. However, the East& West Mediterranean would be my most popular destination, due to its unique culture and history, magnificent scenery, coastlines and unforgettable dining experiences. There is just so much on offer with sailing, diving, breath taking views & bays with crystal clear blue waters. Each anchorage brings new and unforgettable experiences, not to mention gourmet food and my favourite, local cheeses and fine wine. As for the winter season, you cannot ever go wrong with the British Virgin Islands which offer protected anchorages, uninhabited islands and cays for lounging in the sun, swimming and snorkelling.”
In my opinion a successful charter followed by client’s positive feedback is what makes my job so unique. Wonderful comments and happy clients is what it is all about for me! No money can buy a “thank you” letter from my clients who appreciate my hard work and will return to book their next charter adventure.
Visiting Boat Shows:
I have been participating in annual worldwide known Boat Shows, both sales and charter for past fifteen years, e.g. Cannes, Monaco, Fort Lauderdale, BVI, , Antigua Charter Meeting, Miami, MYBA Genoa Show, MYBA St Maarten Show, Napoli , Dusseldorf, Dubai and Paris Boat Shows.
“I believe attending the Boat Shows, inspecting the yachts and meeting the crew is crucial and it’s a key factor in booking a successful charter.”
Its always exciting to see new boats being launched and joining the charter market. Its great to be able to offer clients a selection of brand new yachts with the most spectacular& contemporary designs, as well as excellent crew and highly trained chef ( many of whom with Michelin training) welcoming them onboard of the most luxurious yachts.
Passions Outside of Yachting:
I enjoy spending my time actively. I have a great love for traveling, fitness, martial arts, outdoors, racing cars& motorcycles and I greatly appreciate art & literature.
When not working out in the gym or running at the beach, you will find me in an art gallery, enjoying reading a book or walking my dog.
“We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls” Anais Nin
A Selection Some of Martha's Recent Client Endorsements:
- Martha, we are sadly back at home after an amazing trip in Dalmatia. Captain Mirko and his crew were beyond our expectations and we all sadly said goodbye yesterday as we disembarked ALBA. The weather was great, the sites phenomenal, and the food on and off the boat exquisite. I would recommend the experience we just lived to everyone… Thank you for helping us. ALBA / Dalmatia / September
- Hi Martha, Thanks very much for following up with me. We had a wonderful trip on My Maggie with Captain Robb, Tami, John, Colleen and Hannah. The boat was in tip-top shape and the crew were as fantastic as we remembered them. The crew accommodated all of our requests and ensured the trip was a memorable one. If/when we charter again, we can’t imagine putting ourselves under the care of any other crew. When that time comes, we will be back in touch with you. Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer. Best, MAGGIE / Bahamas / August 5-10
- Dear Martha, All went very well indeed, my family and guests had a most enjoyable time on board. Crew was very professional and always eager to help or assist. The boat is in very good condition, all working properly. Thank you for all your support in arranging this charter, well done. Yours Sincerely. UNBRILDED / August 6 – 10, 2017
- Martha, The yacht was beautiful and the staff was very professional and friendly! I wanted to ask you if you can help us to find a yacht sometime in December. We wanted to explore Virgin Islands (or maybe you can recommend something else). Best, Light Holic / July 16-23
- Hi Martha, the charter was great! The crew was very sweet and accommodating. Our chef got sick the first day and had to leave the boat, but the Captain found a new one that we picked up on Day 3, I think. He was great. There was so much food at all the meals that you could find something you liked. They were also quite accommodating with our picky teens, who don’t eat seafood, which I really appreciated. Our stewards were so sweet, especially Photini. She was a crowd favourite. The deckhands were very helpful with all the water toys and the Captain helped us reschedule our photographer and wedding proposal, which we ended up doing on the last day in Kefalonia. It turned out perfectly. As you know, we had to change our itinerary, which turned out good. We thought the Ionian Islands were just gorgeous. Overall, the trip was great and have no regrets going to the Ionian Sea. Everyone said it was a trip of a lifetime! And we are hooked on private charters now! We would like to do one from Ft Lauderdale to the Bahamas. Do you represent yachts in the Caribbean? One more thing…the boat was in pretty good shape. The staterooms were big and comfortable. Thank you for checking on us and sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I will definitely keep your contact information for our next yacht charter. Nitta V / Ionian Islands / July 1-8
- Martha, we had an amazing time on the New Star Yacht. Captain Frank, Connie, Bruno, Sam, Bridgette and Scott made our trip unforgettable. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to have a fun family holiday in the French Riviera. Thank you very much for your assistance in booking such an awesome vacation for my family and friends. New Star / French Riviera / July 1-8
- Hi Martha, We signed their guestbook with our feedback. In summary, the trip was fantastic. The crew was phenomenal and the ship was very professionally run and clean. They did everything to the highest standards and made our stay a great one. We would definitely return to this yacht in the future without a doubt. XO OF THE SEAS / June 11 – 20, / Nice - Nice
- Hi Martha, We just got home. We had the time of our lives. I didn't realize how attached we would become to the crew. I felt like Dorothy when she left Oz and had to say goodbye to the scarecrow, tin man, and cowardly Lion. We loved the crew. Carli was incredible at anticipating everything and her communication was perfect. Gemma might be my favorite person in the whole world. Lisa was so sweet and amazing. Teo was incredible. Pete, the 2 Ben's and Frasier were so good at always having our every need anticipated. They were friendly and interacted with all of us so well. Tom was absolutely awesome. Captain Will was fantastic. Fran the chef and his sous chef Shaun were flawless. I wanted to hire them all on the spot and take them home. The vacation with our friends and the itinerary shattering due to high winds and seas so we didn't have time to visit Bonafacio, but Captain Will communicated so thoroughly about what was keeping us from moving and the whole crew showed great empathy. Once the winds died, Captain Wills’ patience paid off and we had a delightful trip to Ponza, then 2 days in Capri where we celebrated my birthday. The first night we ate out at Da Paolino which Carli recommended and then escorted us to the restaurant. We begged her to stay and had a lovely night getting to know her. Last day was Positano and Ben and Pete took my best friend out on a little photo tour after having taken the kids out earlier for water fun in coves and jumping off the cliffs. I could go on and on but we were so sad to leave. We miss them all already. Thanks Martha for the trip of our lives! MISCHIEF / June 5 – 12, / Porto Cervo - Naples
- Hi Martha, Amazing!! We have been to the BVI’s countless times, but never like this. The Lady Sharon Gale is a very well kept motor yacht and the perfect size for our group. The scenery in the BVI’s is always beautiful. What really separated this trip from many others was the crew. Captain Mike, Maria, Ian, Milan and Lydia are the BEST at what they do. They love their roles and people too. We wanted to take them all to Atlanta with us as we friended each of them. Cannot say enough good about this whole experience and we will be back on the Lady Sharon Gale again!!! Thank you for connecting us Martha. You too are really good at what you do. M/Y SHARON GALE / March / BVI
- Dear Martha, Dimitri’s and Mariana did an outstanding job. Everything exceeded our expectations. We could not have had a better trip. We are looking forward to booking with you again in the future. My only critique would be that Moonlight was lite on “toys” There were not enough masks and fins for everyone and the tender is under sized. I would also have enjoyed fishing (no lures on the boat) but, I take it there is not much to catch. Charter on Sailing yacht Moonlight, in Greece, Aug 14
- Hello Martha, We had a marvellous time. The boat was as we expected and the crew was very friendly. Our kids loved the captain and Marie. Marie is a wonderful cook as well. The route was nice and we decided day by day what to do and that worked out very well. Islands were very different and lot of them where very beautiful. We visited around 20 islands, some really small and some pretty big. The only thing was that restaurants and bars where almost empty because of the low season. So that was negative thing, on the other hand the marina’s where not crowded so that the positive thing. Thank you for your help. Charter on SORANA in the Caribbean. Jul/Aug
- Hi Martha, As we mentioned to you on the phone all was GREAT!!! Great crew and great boat! Again thank you for the recommendation. M/Y MISCHEIF / December 27th - Jan 3rd / Leeward islands and BVI
- Dear Martha, Happy New Year to you too! Everything went OK, except that I got sick the day we left (a strong winter flu) and , as I recovered, my wife fell sick too. Bad luck! As to the rest we have been pretty happy with the boat (which is OK for 4 guests, I doubt it for more), except for the navigation plotter in the cockpit which was not working. Excellent was the skipper: even if he was new to the boat and to the area, he proved very effective with some repairs and with planning the itinerary. He is a really nice guy and a good company. I would like also to thank you for your assistance all along. Well done! Have our best regards. SY CONTINGENCY / Dec 24 - Jan 3rd / Virgin Islands
- Martha, Vacoa was just great from all angles. Great team, fantastic skipper! Incredible food and super nice service. Adding to this the perfect route visiting all the BVI Islands with best snorkeling spots and even ecofriendly fishing (Barracuda released). I am a monohull fanatic but this catamaran has all the right metrics. Thanks for the recommendation. S/Y VACOA / BVI / July